The Chennai Residency
Amenities at The Chennai Residency
The Chennai Residency Location
Customer Ratings for The Chennai Residency
The Chennai Residency Policy
- Guests can check in using ID proof of different city than
- The following original ID proofs are accepted - Passport, Adhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID.
- Softcopy of ID proofs not accepted.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed.
- Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission and Brevistay will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
The Chennai Residency Cancellation Policy
- Refund will be provided only if cancellation is done 24 hours prior to selected check-in time.
- In case booking has been done within 24 hours of check-in time, the refund will be provided only if the booking is cancelled within 15 minutes from the time of booking.
- There will be no refund, If you do not show up at the hotel.
- There will be no refund if you decide to cancel the booking in the middle of your stay.
- If eligible, refund will be initiated, which will reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.