Guidelines and Policies
- Rooms Disinfection- Rooms are disinfected daily as per guidelines mentioned by WHO.
- Room Linen- Changed after every guest check-out and as per request as well.
- Soap Dispensers- All washrooms are equipped with Soap dispensers.
- Common Area- The common area is sanitized daily.
- All hotels are equipped with hand sanitizer at the reception area.
- House-keeping and service staff to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Staff is trained at least twice a week on social distancing, hand hygiene, and thermal temperature check.
- Temperature checks for staff twice a day.
- Guests need to fill a declaration form about their health status and travel history, as per government advisory.
- It is mandatory for Guests to wear a face mask while visiting the hotel, no refund in case of absence of a face mask.
- Temperature check of all guests at the entry point. Any guest with a temperature above 99.1℉ will be refused admission and maybe politely advised to go to the closest medical facility.
- The strict social distancing of 2 meters needs to be followed between the guests and hotel staff and other guests.
- Common areas like Swimming Pool and Gym will be inaccessible as per Govt. guidelines.
- The common dining area and restaurant dining will also be inaccessible.