Booking a hotel for a perfect trip, seems like a tough task, especially when you are not a pro at it. But don’t worry, Brevistay shares a list of things you need to keep in mind while booking a hotel online.
We all love to go out on trips, be it alone trip, a group trip or a couple trip. For a perfect trip, your planning plays a key role. But it seems like a tough task, especially when booking a hotel according to your need. We should be thanking the internet for allowing us to book hotels online, but again it comes with its loopholes. Confusing, isn’t it!? Don’t worry, Just a list of things you need to keep in mind while booking a hotel online!
- Always Compare: Make utmost use of the internet and apps available to compare and get the best deals. You must always compare and deals on various websites, like brevistay.com, trip advisor, trivago etc this will help you analyze and book the same hotel for a better price. Always think about your number of hours you are going to stay in a hotel, only for a night or a day only or for few hours only for refreshment or in transit only, several websites like brevistay.com give you hourly hotel booking facility.
- Location: Always check for the exact location of the hotel while booking. You never know, there could be two different locations with the same name. Another reason you need to check the hotel’s location is that, you can actually check the distance between your hotel and the tourist destination or city and accordingly estimate the travel charges. This will give you a better idea on how you’ll have to spend for the trip. Brevistay gives you a map location of every hotel on the website so that you can reach the hotel easily.
- Rooms: So if you are an unmarried couple or just 2 friends with different genders traveling together, then the most important thing you need to check if the hotel is couple friendly. If you have booked a room for four and one more person joins in, which makes you five, you must call up the hotel and enquire if you can get an extra bed. This way you won’t have to book a separate room. So, don’t hesitate to call and ask! If you are booking a hotel from brevistay no need to worry about it, their policy shows are the hotel couple friendly or not, you can easily check.
- Reviews: Remember, a hotel will always portray itself as being the best in that locality or website. So, whenever you are looking for a room, make sure you check the reviews. It is one of the best ways to learn more about the hotel services from the people who have experienced it. For best reviews check at TripAdvisor
- Cancellation Policy: You never know, when your plans might change or what may come up. So it’s always better to check the cancellation policy before booking the hotel because you don’t want to spend money unnecessarily, do you?! Generally, Online hotel booking platforms didn’t refund your money on same day booking but if you booked from Brevistay.com and cancel with in15mins they refund you all money.
Brevistay | Stay Smartly Pay Hourly | Book hotels by hour | 3H, 6H, 12H